Freitag, 9. August 2013

Gwen Stacy Discography (2005 - 2009)




I Believe In Humility EP 2005

1.Intro
2.The Way it Should Be
3.All Those Who Are Flawless, Raise
4.Hey God, this Song's for You
5.Jeremiah Buys a Field
6.Haven't Felt Too Well in a While
7.Hoy Empezamos una Vida Nueva
 
 
Gwen Stacy (demo) 2006
 
1.Gun Held to the Head of the World 
2.Jeremiah Buys a Field
3.Gone Fishing, See You in a Year
4.All Those Who Are Flawless, Raise
 
 
The Life I Know 2008
 
1.The Path to Certainty
2.I Was Born with Two First Names
3.Challenger Pt. 2
4.If We Live Right, We Can't Die Wrong
5.What Will Happen if I Hit Enter
6.The Fear in your Eyes
7.Playing God is Playing for Keeps
8.Falling From the Fence
9.Sleeping in the Train Yard
10.Gone Fishing, See You in a Year
11.Paved Gold with Good Intentions
12.I'll Splatter You Like Jackson Pollock
 
 
A Dialogue 2009
 
DISC I
 
1.The First Words
2.Profit Motive
3.A Dialogue
4.Creation And How I See It
5.Words Of The New Prophet
6.Devil Devil
7. Addictionary
8.Braveheart
9.A Middle Ground
10.The Making Of
11.The Sound Of Letting Go

DISC II(Vinyl Edtion)

1.A Dialogue
2.The First Words
3.Pilots (demo)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen