Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2016

Orationem Discography (2015 - 2020)


  
Orationem 2015

1.I Come to You for Guidance 
2.To Be the Best Representation of My Faith 
3.Your Glory and Power 
4.A Sense of Spirituality 
5.Your Teachings, Your Love 
6.Sacred and Blessed Are You 


Fulfiller, Sustainer, Preserving Protector 2015

1.Through the Teachings of Your Son 
2.In Awe of Your Greatness 
3.Fulfiller, Sustainer, Preserving Protector 
4.Divine Peace and Contentment 
5.In Your Grace 
6.The Audition for Success 
7.I Will Glorify You Forever 


Not Live in Central Illinois: A Night of Black Metal for Christ  (compilation) 2015

1.Not Live in Central Illinois: A Night of Black Metal for Christ (01:02:48)

  
 Pure Peace and Joy, Love and Kindness 2016

1.Within You Is Healing, Comfort and Rest 
2.That My Spirit Be Made Whole 
3.Overwhelmed with Gratitude 
4.Eternity with My Lord and Savior 
5.Beauty in Your Creation 


Your Presence and Strength 2016

1.To Turn This Ailment
2.Your Presence And Strength
3.Conflicted
4.Comfort That Never Fails
5.Missing The Answer
6.A Better Example
7.Points of Contrast 



 Trve Holy Black Metal 2017

1.MY Lord IS Still Here
2.Christ Fill MY Heart
3.Trve Holy Black Metal 
4.THE Forgiver
5.A Reflection of Your Design
6.I Reject Evil  



When We Are Wounded 2018

1.Antithesis
2.Arguing Over Doctrine
3.Gift Of Empathy
4.I Am Not Here To Judge
5.Lack Of Compassion
6.Burden Of Corrupt Attitudes

7.When We Are Wounded


Your Word Is A Lamp To My Feet 2019

1.Revive Me in Your Righteousness
2.I Will Meditate on Your Statutes
3.This Is My Comfort In My Affliction
4.To Obey Your Commandments
5.For Your Law Is My Delight
6.Your Word Is A Lamp To My Feet
7.Turn To Me,and Have Mercy On Me
8.Your Law Is Truth
9.I Put My Hope In Your Words
10.Let My Soul Live,That I May Praise You


The Black Metal Scripture Collection (single) 2020

1.The One Who Lifts Up My Head
2.To Know Christ's Love Which Surpasses Knowledge

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen