I:Enlightenment 2024
1.Satanic Decomposition
2.Soul Necrosis
3.Shards of Faith
4.Merciful Lord
5.One Man's War
II:Prosperity 2025
1.Hymns of Lament
2.Reigning Shadows
3.Relapse of Sin
4.Tears of Theotokos
5.In a World Without God
1.Silence
1.Do I Deserve Mercy?
1.On the Other Side
1.Crush Evil
2.Distant Corners of God
3.Poenitentia
4.Silence
5.Relapse of Sin
6.Do I Deserve Mercy?
7.On the Other Side
8.Limbo
9.Forgiveness
10.Abide with Me
1.When the Sky Clears
1.Heavenly King
2.Convulsing Above the Ground
3.And I Recall
4.Prayer
5.In a Forest Dark
6.When the Sky Clears
7.From the Depths of the Heart
1.A Stranger
1.Convulsing Above the Ground
1.I
1.I
2.Convulsing Above the Ground
3.And I Recall
4.You Endured for Me
5.Pus in Mortal Wounds
6.O Christ
7.When the Skies Clear
8.Lamentations
1.Soul Necrosis
1.The Ancient Serpent’s End
2.We Rot Alone on this Desolate Shore
3.Repentance
4.Rays of God Shine Bright
5.Deliverance
6.Abide with Me
7.Lord, Hear My Voice















Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen