Dienstag, 3. April 2018

Peter118 Discography (2014 - 2026)




Merry Christmas 2014

1.Merry Christmas to you
2.Whilst Shepherds Watched their Flocks
3.Silent Night


Need You More 2016

1.Need You More (ft. Lisa Cox)
2.Everything About Me
3.Where I Am
4.Make Up My Mind
5.Need You More (Pop Mix)


Anthology & Live In L​.​A. 2018

1.Don't Listen To a Word I Say
2.Radio
3.Break em Out
4.United We Stand
5.21 Again
6.We Don't Neet it
7.Perfect King
8.Need You More (ft. Lisa Cox)
9.Where I Am
10.Make Up My Mind
11.Follow Him
12.Wasting
13.Need You More (ft. Lisa Cox) - Remix
14.Introduction (live)
15.Don't Listen To A Word I Say (live)
16.Radio (live)
17.21 Again (live)
18.Break Em Out (live)
19.Follow Him (live)
20.Wasting (live)
21.We Don't Need It
22.Perfect King


Peter118 & The Bricks Split EP 2018

1.Money & Lies
2.Start Thinking
3.For Your Glory
4.Hammers Down
5.Love Story
6.Messed Up


Waiting (single) 2019

1.Waiting


Waiting (single) 2019

1.Waiting (Radio Edit)


Excrutiantal (single) 2020

1.Excrutiantal


Away in a Manger (single) 2022

1.Away in a Manger


Rolling Stone / Thinking of You (single) 2023

1.Rolling Stone 
2.Thinking of You


Die For You (single) 2026

1.Die For You


Rise In Me (single) 2026

1.Rise In Me


This Town 2026

COMING SOON!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen